Our consultants have worked with:
- UN Women
- United Nations Environment Programme
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation
- Tetra Pak
- African Development Bank
- International Chamber of Commerce
- The Arab International Women’s Forum
- The World Business Council for Sustainable Development
- European University Institute
- The Earth Institute
- Thomson Reuters Foundation
Camila Reed has the outstanding ability to make those around her better prepared, and smarter as her students learn to become active and relevant to the Media Age of 2017 and beyond. Camila created a tailored plan for her students. She answered every question her class put before her with live evidence presentations. Yes, I am biased in Camila Reed's favor after being in her class. She has all the attributes you want in a leader. She cares, listens, makes the people around her stronger, teaches to her audience.
I have known Sarah since we were energy reporters at Dow Jones in London 20 years ago, where she regularly broke news based on her careful cultivation of top industry executives and senior government officials, through to now, with a decade of experience as a bilingual communications consultant with an impressive client list of multinationals, UN agencies, and global organisations from Dhaka to Dakar, spreading best practices in media and communications among women leaders, CEOs, policymakers and politicians alike.